Business current account
Manage your business with our Business account and you can transact in a convenient time saving way.
What does it offer me?
- You will have access to a cheque book to make monitoring your payments easy.
- Don’t worry about carrying cash and money. You can easily transfer money between Standard Bank branches.
- Electronic banking facilities let you to operate your accounts after hours in the comfort of your home or office.
- Several signatories can be added on your account, and you may choose the details you want printed on your cheques.
- Overdraft facilities can be arranged.
- Standing/ stop orders can be loaded.
- You earn interest on your minimum monthly balance and a small monthly service fee is applied.
Who can apply?
If you have your own business or plan to start a business of your own, Standard Bank’s Business current account will help you manage your financial affairs the easy way.
How to apply
Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documentation:
- A valid identity document of the business owner(passport or driver’s license).
- Business registration certificate.
- Proof of residential address (copies of current utility bills or tenancy agreements).