Working Capital Loan
Use a Working capital loan to supplement the short term financing of your business objectives.
What does it offer me?
- A Working capital loan allows you to structure your financial planning based on cash-flow.
- You can’t use the loan for the consolidation of debt and/or settlement of creditors.
- Evaluation principles are based on certainty of repayment source.
- Collateral is based on conditions of grant including (but not limited to) cession of debtors, and confirmed source of rectification.
- Loan period is 6 - 24 months.
What do I need to apply?
- Cash flow projections.
- Financial statements.
- Bank statements (new customer).
- Personal statements (members/directors).
- Business profile.
If you have been in business for 12 months or more, you can apply for a Working capital loan.