Commercial Property Loan
A Commercial property loan is a medium- to long-term loan specifically designed to fund, re-finance and/or enhance non-residential property.
What does it offer me?
- This is a specific loan for the funding of property investments and enhancements.
- The loan is specifically designed to fund the purchase, re-financing and additions/alterations of non-residential properties.
- Evaluation principles: primarily based on the property being bonded, being able to generate sufficient rental/lease income from either the owner tenant and/or contracted tenants.
- Collateral: rental/lease income supported by rental or lease income agreements offering a minimum of 3 years to return
- Period is 60 to 120 months
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documentation:
- Cash-flow projections
- Financial statements
- Bank statements (new customer)
- Personal statements (Members/Directors)
- Rental/lease income projections and insurance policies.
If you have been in business for 12 months or more, you can apply for a Commercial property loan.