Business Term Loan
We offer Business term loans to support your business in achieving its long-term financial goals. The Business term loan is used to fund fixed assets, capital expenditure including venture costs. In order to make repayment suitable for your business, monthly installments are matched to your business cash flow and the term loan is structured for a period of between 2 and 7 years.
What does it offer me?
- A Business term loan may be used to purchase / upgrade fixed property, finance fixed assets, capital expenditure or for the setup / establishment of venture costs
- Your repayments can be tailored to suit your business cash flow projections
- We offer you affordable insurance cover for your loan which you can repay in monthly repayments
- Competitive interest rates are offered for term loans
- A term loan may not be used for the consolidation of debt or as a substitute product for Vehicle or asset finance
- Evaluation Principles: Repayment ability based on past profitability and/or cash flow projections. Subject to first class collateral (tangible, easy realizable security) on which the bank is able to fall back on as an alternative source of repayment.
- The period of the loan is 24 - 84 months
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documentation:
- Cash flow projections
- Financial statements
- Bank statements (new customer)
- Personal statements (Members/Directors)
If you have been in business for 12 months or more, you can apply for a Business term loan.