Business Current Account
Our Business Current account is simple to manage and allows you to transact in the way that is most convenient for you, from branch banking to our advanced electronic services.
What does it offer me?
- Helps you to keep accurate banking records
- Statements for easy reference
- Helps you to build and maintain a banking relationship and credit risk profile
- Available in Angola kwanzas (AOA) and other major currencies.
What do I need to apply?
- Commercial registry document (verified copy less than 90 days old)
- Copy of the Republic diary showing the establishment of the company
- Minutes of the general meeting showing the election of board members and/or power of attorney granting representation power (verified copy)
- Company statement showing ID cards of shareholders with more than 20% of shares
- Copy of business licence
- Copy of taxpayer card.