What is it?
Because you have achieved considerable financial success whilst you still aspire to achieve more, Standard Bank offers to partner with you on your journey to get to the highest level of financial accomplishment.
We recognize that you are a unique customer and your needs require your own combination of banking services.
So far you have worked so hard to afford your life style. As a bank we want to appreciate your current level of accomplishment and partner with you by offering you banking solutions that reflect who you are and what you aspire for.
- Our current account will make you spend less time banking - and more time living, because we know you want good service and convenient access to your money.
- With over 150 years of banking experience, you know that your money is safe with us and you get access to a dedicated personal banker who is committed to moving you forward.
- Our Executive Banking Customer Services team is always available when you need some help (email@example.com).
What does it offer me?
- Dedicated Personal Banker: You have an assigned Executive Banker just for you, to take care of all your daily and life stage financial needs. We highly urge you to pre book an appointment with your personal banker when you plan to visit the bank to make sure you get assisted in time.
- Express queue: We have designated express teller services for cash deposits and withdrawals just for you to save you time thereby maximizing your productivity.
- You get a personalised Gold Visa debit Card so you have access to your money at any time.
- You get a personalised Gold cheque book
- Enjoy an Internet banking solutions, for quick and stress-free transactions.
- You will receive sms alerts on all transaction going through your account and monthly statement to help you keep track of your finances.
- You also have access to a revolving term loan of up to MK4,000,000 which is easy and quick to arrange.
What do I need to apply?
If your monthly income is not less than K 350, 000.00 then you qualify to be an Executive Banker. Just visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documents:
- Valid identity document
- Proof of residential address such as electricity or water bills.
- Proof of income / pay slip.
- Valid residence / work permit (expatriates)